Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ever seen Joe Montana do the two-step? It's horrifying.


I am extra crispy from this week.

I'm not thinking clearly because I've been thinking too much for the last few days.

My Dad is out of the hospital now. I talked to him tonight. He took the dogs for a short walk, and was watching Dancing with the Stars. He's impressed with the moves of former 49ers wide receiver Jerry Rice. And he's on the hunt for an organic de-caffinated coffee. (Regular coffee apparently is verboten after you have a heart attack.) So, if anyone knows of a good brand, please post a comment and let me know.

I'm on my fourth straight day of exercising now. I've been doing 60 minutes on the stationary bike, which, if you've ever done it, you'll know is beyond boring. I brought along the new New Yorker to read tonight. I have been eating a ton of food lately. Almost all good, healthy stuff, I might add. I've never exercised this much in my life. I can't imagine what I'm going to feel/look, for instance, in a month.

Saturday's Olympia excursion will involve a 10-mile run. The longest I've ever run is 10 miles, so it should be interesting. My training buddy is in The D for the Super Bowl, so I'll be on my own this week.

P.S. Super furry Phil indicated six more weeks of winter today in Pennsylvania. Whatever. At least January is behind us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home