Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday ephemera

Here we go. I'm psyched because I'm not at work today and I've got a few things to share.

-Chuck Klosterman is blogging from the D this week! (Odd considering the title of his first book, Fargo Rock City, is a take-off on Kiss' "Detroit Rock City.")


-R.T. Rybak for U.S. Senate? Maybe! I've always thought he had congressional-quality hair.

-David Hasselhoff stars in this bewildering video! Youtube.com is the new Myspace.com. Plus, I think the 'hoff is newly sober.

Today's activities will include, but not be limited to: drinking a large cup of coffee, taking a long walk through my beautiful city, "Swiffering" my hardwood floors, completing and mailing the invitations for Neil's bachelor party and watching Saved By the Bell at 4 p.m. (PST).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home