Sunday, March 12, 2006

#1 Crush


Dear Lisa Loeb,

I really like your E! show, and I have a crush on you. I'm sorry that I couldn't find a more respectable photo than of this one where you're eating cake, but Google Images works in mysterious ways.

Anywho, I hope that Michael guy dumps you on next week's episode so we can date. I'm pretty sure it would work out. I mean, you'd have to move from Manhattan to Tacoma, but the two cities aren't that different, right? I made a spot next to my black acoustic guitar big enough for your pink Hello Kitty axe. Plus, I *totally* cleaned my apartment this weekend, and I put an apple cinnamon candle in my bedroom. It smells really good.

All I'm saying is just think about it. The whole point of your show is to find a man to marry, and, let's face it, we're both not getting any younger.

If all of this hasn't yet convinced you, imagine this: Everytime "Stay" comes on Jack FM when we're driving back from Seattle or Olympia we could crank the stereo and sing along at the top of our lungs. Then we look into each other's eyes and fall deeply in love.

Your friend,
paul

Today: nothing
Tomorrow: 60 minute power walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home