Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Damn you, Comcast. Plus, all I want is to drive to Portland and stay out all night.

My cable is broken, and so is my high-speed Internet. Until at least Friday between 8 a.m. and noon. It's really no good. Expect the usual "I'm nervous, I'm eating a lot, but I will endure" post sometime Friday. I really hate Comcast right now.

I ran six miles this morning outside and it felt really good, lower leg injuries aside.

The marathon is only three weeks away, and I can't wait. I'm sick of training and eating and not being able to get out of town for the weekend without worrying about staying out all night and rocking out. Don't get me wrong: the training and the running and the whatnot has been incredible, I'm just looking forward to having some of my old life back. You know, the part that goes to Portland once a month, drinks lots of dark beer and ogles hot indie rock chicks.

Today: 6-mile outdoor run
Tomorrow: Walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home